What can you contribute to a newsletter? A lot.
- If you create literally anything and want some promotion, send some of your work over and I may feature it in my weekly email blast.
- If you have something meaningful to say about any of the topics that I have posted about, reach out for a chat. Depending on how much you have to say and how well we get along, (a) your words could be the inspiration for one of my future reflections (you would be cited, if you want) (b) I may publish a transcription of some of our dialogue (with your permission) or (c) we may even do a recorded session, podcast style.
- If you want to contribute to the cover art for any of my posts, that would be so cool.
- If you want to help out in areas like website design, promotion, social media etc., note that this would be a more long-term commitment.
How to title your email:
- If you are contacting me on behalf of an organization or publication, please use the name of the entity in the title.
- If you are emailing me personally, use whatever name you want, preferably one of your own.
- This just helps me distinguish you from individuals who may be citing me.
- For promotion: PROMO
- For discussion: CONVO
- For cover art: ART
- For anything else: OTHER
What to include in the body of your email:
- Your preferred name (so I know how to address you)
- Your pronouns (same reason as above)
- The name I should use to cite you (if applicable)
- Lots of links, if you have any